Situated within the dazzling-theatre district and only a short walk from the Royal Opera House, Soho and London’s vibrant shopping district, Boulevard Brasserie is perfectly located to enjoy an Afternoon Tea in Covent Garden.
Enjoy a choice of fine teas and coffees, accompanied by a selection of savouries, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve and an assortment of homemade miniature cakes and tarts.
Cream Tea Menu
Freshly baked raisin & plain scones with clotted cream & strawberry preserves – choice of teas & herbal infusions
Afternoon Tea Menu
Choice of Teas & Herbal Infusions
Selection of savouries
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel
- Salt beef and dijonaisse on rye bread
- Buffalo mozzarella, basil and tomato focaccia
- Cucumber and dill cheese on white bloomer
Freshly Baked and Raisin & Plain Scones
- With clotted cream & strawberry preserve
Assortment of homemade miniature cakes & Tarts
- Strawberry tart with crème patisserie
- Lemon posset meringue
- Chocolate brownie
- Macarons with homemade raspberry jam
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.
(4 mins) Turn right on Long Acre, and 100m down turn right again onto Bow Street/Wellington Street. Boulevard Brasserie is just after the zebra crossing on your left.