Christmas is coming to the Coca Cola London Eye and you’re invited to stroll down Southbank and see the festivities. With a big helping of sparkle from our 35ft tree, make yourself part of our Christmas scene. Take flight and enjoy city sights as you see London glow from a height of 135m. From a magical light show around the eye to seeing Christmas from the sky, make the Coca Cola London Eye your Christmas destination this year.
London Eye opening hours:
Open daily: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-8:30pm
10am to 8:30pm: Apr - Aug, Oct half Term, Xmas Hols
10am to 9:30pm: Easter Bank hol., 17 Jul - 31 Aug
Closed: 6-21 Jan
1. The timeslot booked is for the River Cruise. Go to the London Eye Pier (boarding point 2) 15 minutes prior to your cruise time.
2. Before you visit, please choose your standard experience visit date and a time for a seamless experience. To do this, please click the link to log in: https://me-loneye.store20.accesso.com/booking-portal
To login, please enter your Merlin order reference number found on your e-ticket and the last 4 digits of your ticket barcode.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
• Standard boarding to the 40 minutes circular sightseeing cruise
• Standard Admission to the London Eye (via Queue A)
• Access to the London Eye 4D Experience
All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both Coca Cola London Eye and Coca Cola London Eye River Cruise and both attractions are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Guests who are deaf or have hearing impairment may wish to purchase a mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look out for on your London Eye experience
Child age: 3-15
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
Children under 3 years old go free but will require a ticket as ‘under 3’.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.
Exit the station following signs for the South Bank.