Explore London in a new, unique and fun way!
Think you know London? Think again! Along with your family, friends, groups and colleagues, this interactive, exciting and fun quest will help you rediscover the city you thought you knew so well.
New to London? There’s no better way to gain an insight into the history and the life of one of the world’s favourite cities.
How long does it take? The route is around four miles on foot and should take between 2 ½ and 4 hours to finish. Don’t worry if your team can’t decipher a clue. Expert help is just a phone call or text away.
• Vouchers can be redeemed up to 12 months after booking. You MUST redeem your voucher via https://foxtrail-bookings.co.uk/voucherbook 24 hours after you have received your confirmation. Your booking reference is your voucher number.
• The London Trail ends at St Paul’s Cathedral Vistors Information Centre.
• Due to the nature of the trail, it is not recommended to bring prams or pushchairs.
• No public transport is included in the cost – you will need an Oyster card, debit or credit card or valid travelcard as you will need to catch the tube, bus or boat along the trail. These journeys are short and will not be expensive.
• Unfortunately, the London Trail is not wheelchair friendly, the trail leads you up and down stairs where ramps are not available
You will need to bring your booking reference with you, as you will need it along the way.
Start Point is at the Visitors Information Center - St Paul’s Churchyard London EC4M 8BX
The trail is recommended for children aged 7 and over. Some puzzles are too difficult for small children and participants also need to be quite fit as there’s a lot of walking involved.
Please note that the London trail lasts at least 2 ½ hours, and much of the time is spent walking.
You may bring children under the age of 7 with you. Children 6 years old and under go free.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.