Standing 135m tall on the South Bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like The lastminute.com London Eye. Since 2000, this world-famous structure has taken over 75million people on a journey into London’s skyline. The arrival of 2020 doesn’t just mean the start of a new decade; it’s a huge year for the Eye – as it celebrates a milestone 20th birthday. With so many amazing memories and moments being made here over the last two decades; from first dates to couples saying “Eye do”, school trips to DJ sets and visits from Hollywood royalty, sports royalty and actual royalty, you won’t want to miss the chance to visit this global icon in such a momentous year. With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breath-taking London skyline. So whether you’re a London local or just visiting, go one better than looking at the iconic skyline. Come and be part of it.
Opening hours - full calendar
Fast Track Admission
A Glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
Complimentary 360 ° Mini Guide
A Personal Host to guide your ride
Access to the London Eye 4D Experience
Go to the London Eye VIP desk 15 minutes prior to your Champagne Experience.
Tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
• Fast- Track Admission (Via access point F)
• 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye
• A glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne
• Complimentary 360° mini guide
• A personal host to guide your ride
• Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
Valid on Adults Only – The lastminute.com London Eye operate Challenge 25 therefore proof of age for the consumption of alcohol must be presented upon request for each guest.
• Wheelchair timeslot available to book
• Due to health and safety The London Eye are only permitted to allow entry to two wheelchair users per capsule and eight on The London Eye at any one time
• If you can present the correct documentation along with your ticket you will receive a free carer ticket
• There is a bench in the centre of the capsule; however seating is available on a first come first serve basis.
Adults Only – The lastminute.com London Eye operate Challenge 25 therefore proof of age for the consumption of alcohol must be presented upon request for each guest.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.
Exit the station following signs for the South Bank.