At the heart of the city, the unique and award winning sightseeing cruise dominates the river. Ditch dry land and hop aboard The London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city’s most popular riverside landmarks from the perspective of our famous river.
The expert guides on board know exactly how to keep visitors entertained whilst bringing the city to life. From fun facts about the Millennium bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the Houses of Parliament and many more landmarks. The commentary gives guests the facts and laughs to create a unique experience.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Go to the London Eye Pier (boarding point 2) 15 minutes prior to your cruise time and head to the waiting area at the front of the queue line.
• Priority boarding
• 40 minutes circular sightseeing cruise
• Access to the London Eye 4D Experience
• Live commentary from specialist guides on board the cruise
Bookings are 100% Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable.
• If you can present the correct documentation along with your ticket you will receive a free carer ticket
• The London Eye River Cruise wheelchair lift can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only
• Maximum of three wheelchairs allowed per cruise and wheelchair tickets must be pre-booked
Child age: 3-15.
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
Children under 3 years old go free but will require a ticket as ‘under 3’.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.
Exit the station following signs for the South Bank.