At the heart of the city, the unique and award winning sightseeing cruise dominates the river. Ditch dry land and hop aboard The London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city’s most popular riverside landmarks from the perspective of our famous river.
The expert guides on board know exactly how to keep visitors entertained whilst bringing the city to life. From fun facts about the Millennium bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the Houses of Parliament and many more landmarks. The commentary gives guests the facts and laughs to create a unique experience.
London Eye opening hours:
Open daily: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-8:30pm
10am to 8:30pm: Apr - Aug, Oct half Term, Xmas Hols
10am to 9:30pm: Easter Bank hol., 17 Jul - 31 Aug
1. The timeslot booked is for the River Cruise. Go to the London Eye Pier (boarding point 2) 15 minutes prior to your cruise time.
2. Before you visit, please choose your standard experience visit date and a time for a seamless experience. To do this, please click the link to log in: https://me-loneye.store20.accesso.com/booking-portal
To login, please enter your Merlin order reference number found on your e-ticket and the last 4 digits of your ticket barcode.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
• Standard boarding to the 40 minutes circular sightseeing cruise
• Standard Admission to the London Eye (via Queue A)
• Access to the London Eye 4D Experience
• If you can present the correct documentation along with your ticket you will receive a free carer ticket
• The London Eye River Cruise wheelchair lift can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only
• Maximum of three wheelchairs allowed per cruise and wheelchair tickets must be pre-booked
Child age: 3-15
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
Children under 3 years old go free but will require a ticket as ‘under 3’.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.
Exit the station following signs for the South Bank.