Rock music stems from the streets of London’s Soho, and this tour is a celebration of that stomping ground! Taking you through the neighbourhoods of Camden Town, Islington, St John’s Wood and the bohemian delights of Soho itself, the Sex Drugs & Rock n Roll Tour is a thorough exploration of the origins of Rock. From the basement clubs where soon-to-be legends started out to the recording studios where some of the greatest tracks were laid, this colourful historical venture is sure to delight fans of, and from, that musical era.
Acts such as the Genesis, Elton John, Queen and the late David Bowie are all celebrated, but a particular highlight is the tribute to the Beatles – Macca’s Golden Disc covered office, the theatre owned by the band, and the only flat that the Fab Four shared throughout their career are all visited and the Abbey Road crossing makes an appearance, of course!
So whether you like your rock music on the classic side, slightly more progressive or venturing into punk pastures, the Sex, Drugs & Rock n Roll Tour is the day out you’ve been waiting for.
· Small group on 16-seat mini-bus
· Specialist Live guide with themed music soundtrack
· Seeing parts of historic London tourists seldom see
· Over 100 significant rock and pop heritage sites
· The famed Abbey Road Crossing and Beatle’s sites
· Music genres include rock n roll, blues, psychedelic, progressive, punk, pub rock, Brit-pop and the current scene.
Guaranteed departures: We NEVER cancel a tour.
Music soundtrack and visual aids used to enliven the tour.
Wheelchairs can be stored.
Please exchange your voucher at the Original Tour Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
Children are aged 5 - 12.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.