Situated just next to Spinningfields, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Manchester is the ultimate team challenge. Based on the outrageously popular 90s TV show, you can now experience it for yourself as you take on this immersive adventure of tricksy challenges!
You will be guided by your very own eccentric Maze Master, who will take you around four fully themed adventure zones, before your final challenge of The Crystal Dome!
This voucher is not valid for entry.
A date and timeslot MUST be booked in advance to attend.
Please book a date and timeslot with The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience by calling +44 (0)161 791 0727 and quoting your order reference number.
The booking line is open Mon - Friday 9am - 5pm.
This voucher is valid 90 days from purchase.
If you have a disability or a pre-existing injury please let the guest services team know when you book.
• Don’t drink any booze beforehand. If you do – stern look – you won’t get in.
• Thinking of filming or taking pics while you’re in the Maze? Think again! It’s a Big Fat No-No. You’ll be far too busy in the Maze to think about selfies anyway. That’s why we’ve got free lockers where you can stash your phone while you’re being heroic and brilliant
• Surprise Surprise: The Maze is not a fashion show so keep your couture in your closet and wear comfy kit and shoes. Like trainers, for instance – trainers are good.
• The Crystal Maze involves running and crawling and stuff, so Mumsie says you really do need to have a basic level of fitness and health.
• To keep us out of trouble, you have to sign a waiver before you start. It’s got all the usual stuff. Plus, Mumsie insists.
• If you’re pregnant – congratulations! The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience don’t allow anyone at any stage of pregnancy to enter the Maze. Sorry – but congratulations again!
• The Crystal Maze Manchester is only open to customers aged 13+. Customers aged under 18 must be accompanied by a playing adult with a valid ticket. 13-17 year olds attending without an accompanying adult will not be able to play and no refund will be offered/given.
• You absolutely, positively, definitely MUST arrive at least 15 minutes before your show time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
You absolutely, positively, definitely MUST arrive at least 15 minutes before your show time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
Suitable for children aged 13+ as long as they are accompanied by a playing and paying adult.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.