• Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
• Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
• Return transportation from Central London
• Stay entertained on board with screens showing the first Harry Potter movie
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
• See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
• Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™ now
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 18,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has expanded with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
Enter the Forbidden Forest
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest. Home to Aragog the Acromantula and Buckbeak the Hippogriff, the forest will contain 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet. Visitors will be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
Dark Arts 27 October – 6 November
Delve deeper than ever before into the sinister world of Dark Arts! Try out wand combat techniques against a Death Eater or walk down a darker, spookier Diagon Alley. The lights in the wizarding shopping street will be dimmed, the music will become more foreboding and the set will be patrolled by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's followers.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
• Enjoy watching the first Harry Potter movie on the journey to and from the studios.
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
• Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
• Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
• Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
• Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
What's Included in the tour
• Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury coach*
• Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What's Excluded in the tour
• Food and beverages
• Pickup service
• Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
Departure Point: 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Check in time at Golden Tours: 9:00am
Departure time from Victoria: 9:15am
Check in time at the Warner Bros. Studio for departure: 2:45pm for 3:00pm departure.
Return time to London: 4:30pm
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst on the tour.
Infants 3-4 will be charged for Transportation only as they will occupy a seat. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour is Free for Children Under 4.
Infants 2 years and under will need to be booked on the Golden Tours system although they are free of charge due to health & safety regulations.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.