Take a magical trip to the world of Harry Potter in the fantastic Warner Bros Studio Tour. This tour is particularly special as it begins at Kings Cross Station, the famous portal to the magical world of Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The beloved films series of Harry Potter is brought to fans in a unique immersive experience. Explore the actual sets used to film all 8 movies, a vast selection of costumes and props created to bring the Wizarding World to life are displayed like never before, and a fascinating insight is given into how films of this scale are created - the level of creativity and attention to detail are second-to-none.
Without giving away any of the magic, particular highlights of the tour include the Cupboard Under the Stairs, the newly installed Platform 9¾ complete with the Hogwarts Express, Dumbledore’s office, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room and, of course, the Great Hall at Hogwarts™. Your breath will be taken away as you explore this magical world, ride a broomstick in the green screen experience and uncover a world of animatronics and prosthetics used to create the magical creatures from J.K.Rowling’s imagination.
Taste a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and explore the outdoor sets used for Privet Drive and the bridge at Hogwarts, before finishing the tour at the spectacular model of the Hogwarts™ castle. It’s not just for Harry Potter fans - it’s a fascinating insight into the filmmaking skills behind England’s more successful film franchise.
· Step inside the actual Great Hall
· Explore Dumbledore’s Office and discover never before seen treasures
· Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
· See Iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
· Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life sized models
· Redescover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boy’s dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
· Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around where Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldermort sat, plus a 20-foot model of Voldermort’s snake Nagini.
Departure From: King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T. Check in closes 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Please take your confirmation/voucher along with photo ID and credit card used for purchase with you.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst on the tour.
Infants 3-4 will be charged for transportation only as they will occupy a seat. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour is Free for Children Under 4.
Infants 2 years and under will need to be booked on the Golden Tours system although they are free of charge due to health & safety regulations.
Check in closes 15 minutes before departure.
Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a Double Decker branded bus & Tour at Warner Bros. Studios which lasts 4 hours.
Golden Tours reserves the right to cancel tours should there be an insufficient number of passengers.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.