Doctor Who: Time Fracture, a ground-breaking Immersive Theatrical Adventure, plunges you into the incredible Universe of Doctor Who.
1940 – it’s the height of the Blitz. A weapon of unknown origin destroys a small corner of Mayfair, and simultaneously opens a rift in space and time. For decades, UNIT have fought undetected to protect the people of Earth from the dangers it poses. Weakened and beaten back as the fracture’s multiplied out of control, they’re close to defeat.
From producers Immersive Everywhere – the creative minds behind London’s longest running and critically acclaimed immersive theatre production, The Great Gatsby – and officially licensed by BBC Studios, Doctor Who: Time Fracture will welcome its first UNIT recruits to HQ in Spring 2021.
Earth as we know it is at stake – now is the time for you to step up and be the hero. We’ll travel to impossible places, confronting menacing monsters and ancient aliens along the way. It’s a journey across space and time to save our race, and our beautiful planet.
UNIT needs you!
Immersive | LDN is a covid-19 secure venue.
Tuesday to Sunday: 6.30pm,7.15pm, 8.00pm
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday: 12.30pm, 1.15pm, 2.00pm
Following conversations with local authorities and the relevant Unions Doctor Who: Time Fracture have implemented a range of measures to ensure the health and safety for patrons and staff, and to ensure they comply with all covid-19 secure guidelines. These measures remain under constant review and apply throughout the building. This information was last updated 29/05/2020
1. Doctor Who: Time Fracture have implemented new venue and zone capacity limits to ensure social distancing is possible at all times.
2. Doctor Who: Time Fracture have implemented a venue-wide sterilisation programme to ensure all surfaces are regularly cleaned.
3. Doctor Who: Time Fracture have introduced hand sanitisation stations throughout the building.
4. All visitors and staff must wear a suitable face covering at all times while within the venue.
5. All visitors and staff must consent to a temperature check on entry to the venue. The venue reserves the right to refuse entry based on the result of this check, with visitors refused entry benefiting from our no questions-asked exchange policy.
Find out more about the venue's location and how to get there.