Coming to London this October is the world’s first Prince exhibition, My Name is Prince. Initially scheduled to last 21 days in honour of the record-breaking run of 21 sold-out shows that Prince played at The O2 in 2007, the retrospective’s booking period has since been extended due to phenomenal demand!
This once-in-a-lifetime exhibit gives fans the chance to get up close and personal with the life and work of iconic superstar and legendary performer Prince Rogers Nelson.
My Name Is Prince showcases hundreds of never before seen artefacts direct from Paisley Park, Prince’s famous Minnesota private estate which has become a mausoleum to the showman since his death. This is your chance to witness Prince’s instruments, stage outfits, awards and handwritten song lyrics in person.
Highlights from the exhibition include:
• Clothing from the 1984/1985 Purple Rain tour and the 1988/1989 LoveSexy tour.
• Wardrobe from the 1990 film, Graffiti Bridge.
• The Gibson L65 guitar that Prince used when he made his national television debut on American Bandstand in 1980.
• The orange Cloud guitar made for Prince’s 2007 Super Bowl half-time performance.
• Prince’s third-eye sunglasses from 2014.
• A diamond studded cane from 2015.
• The diamond vest worn during Prince’s 2013 V magazine shoot.
• The Raspberry Beret cloud suit from 1985.
My Name Is Prince will provide you with insight into the mind of one of music’s most influential figures; celebrate his legacy with tickets to this unique exhibition at the world-renowned O2 in London.
A family ticket is available for £60 (2 adults and up to 2 children). To purchase, please select '1 ticket' above and you will be able to choose the Family Ticket on the next screen.
Tickets are strictly only valid for the date and time booked.
Please make sure that you leave extra time to avoid disappointment, including time to pick up your tickets (at least 15 minutes).
Please exchange your voucher upon arrival.