History of Trafalgar Studio Two

Trafalgar Studios opened in 2004, however performances date back to 1930 as the Whitehall Theatre. With its relatively small capacity, it was a good place for fringe theatre with revues and comedies known as the Whitehall Farces in the post-war years. 

The theatre reopened in 1986 after a refurbishment, with a period as a television/radio studio in the late 1990s. The venue was then transformed into two small auditoriums at 380 and 100 seats apiece, individually called Trafalgar Studio One and Trafalgar Studio Two.

Where is Trafalgar Studio Two

14 Whitehall London SW1A 2DY